RCU Forums - View Single Post - Esky honey bee CP
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2005, 06:34 PM
Tucson01
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Esky honey bee CP

Got my used Honey Bee 2 today from Ebay..

HB2 -1 spare mainblade , 2 spare tail blades, spare tail motor, 2 x 1050 li-po's --shipped for $170

I know why the guy sold it he had no idea how to set it up.( From his feedback he had it a month)

Asked the seller if I needed anything -- reply was no.( busted landing gear and chewed up main gear bent mast)

I had ordered from Heli-fever quite a few replacement parts before I had asked (Heli- Fever has fast speedpost 2 days from HK to AZ,USA and cheap)

I purchased a few sets of the PE blades -- The holes are quite large for the blade bolts I inserted fuel line tubing to take up the slack perfect fit.

Anyways I set the Flybar paddles straight and put on a set of balanced PE blades, set the tracking and did a test flight.

Not a bad little heli for the price - should be a bit cheaper to maintain than my Shogun.
I will flight test some Kokam 1500s I picked up see how it does have already built a EDP50 MOTOR DD tail assembly might need it?

Question- if anyone has tried this---> Hardwire the Transmitter power to a 12v Hobbico power panel ? Don"t feel like buying batts every few days