RCU Forums - View Single Post - Video: Edge 540 .46 3D vs Funtana .46 3D
Old 04-22-2005, 07:24 AM
sonito
My Feedback: (84)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Video: Edge 540 .46 3D vs Funtana .46 3D

You have not missed anything except breaking every rule in the AMA and henceforth damaging the image of true 3D flying.. these kinds of shananigans is what makes the rest of the folks at our fields want to ban 3D flying ie.. slapping the plane in hover mode, runnning behind the plane trying to catch it, touch and go on the WING TIP and stab at full throttle.. these guys are pretty good but what is done in the video if it were done here the States they would be banned from any flying site. I know these fellows and they are really great kids I wish they could channel that talent in some precision flying and they would be unstopable but they like most of the young crowd have been bit hard by the Hype of only 3D 3D 3D now they have a video of some really cool 3D flying with the foamies and show great talent and are quite entertaining so if some of the 3D RCU folks could sort of help these guys see the light that 3D is fun but must be safe at the same time so that we dont see another fatality in the model community...

my 2cents worth [8D]