RCU Forums - View Single Post - Safe Flying?
Thread: Safe Flying?
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2005, 09:06 AM
can773
My Feedback: (1)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Safe Flying?

Personally, I think you may be missing the purpose of modelling for most when you are satisfied with watching "precision" flying at that distance? It's boring.
I for one count myself lucky to not fly at the same field as you then.....wouldn't want to bore you with my precise, safe flying style....

I am comfortable with my flying, as is anyone who flies at the same field as I do....I am happy to know that it wont be me who causes the next RC plane caused injury.

If my flying is so boring to watch why is it that every time I takeoff people stop what they are doing and watch?

and are willing to take some perceived risk to see that Warbird up reasonbly close
If you want to take on some personal risk go for it....dont impose it on others at the same time as well.

Anyways, there are no rules around this.....and I dont plan on proposing any.....IMO indoor flying is the area that needs the most safety attention. Those at my club are safety conscious and make smart choices....the majority dont fly over the runway unless they are the only ones on the line.