RCU Forums - View Single Post - Safe Flying?
Thread: Safe Flying?
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2005, 08:43 AM
can773
My Feedback: (1)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Safe Flying?

ORIGINAL: Sharpy01

........and with that, you concede the above points.

The main point is that life is not without risk and to try and impose, legislate, micro manage more rules based on your pereception, or any other individual person or group/club's perception of safety isn't practical and isn't needed.

Fly safe and have he kahunas to stand up and confront individuals who are doing something unsafe at the time it happens. You may also want to make an effort to understand why the rest of us would rather watch that spitfire......or tigermoth.....make that low pass down the middle of the runway, than that perfectly executed figure 9 through a set of binoculars.

If you try, you may even expand your narrow opinion.

[sm=bananahead.gif]
I am not legislating or proposing anything.....

As to your attempts to make me see what RC modelling is all about....please give me a break Marc. I have been doing this for 15 years, I was flying sport planes and scale models long before I became involved in pattern.....I dont do it to impress you or anyone else.

My wife and I go to the field together everyday to practise, she knows more about flying than most of the other flyers do.....we get to spend a ton of time together and I never hear complaints from her about how much money I spend.....to me thats what this is about....not about what type of model I fly or what type of flying I do.

Different strokes for different folks....if you cant understand that concept then I think its you with the narrow opinion.

While you are cruising the net surf on over to

www.f3acanada.org

and join the hundreds of others who are supporting us by purchasing a raffle ticket and T-shirt I know you would be proud to own one.