RCU Forums - View Single Post - Trainer or Mustang?
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2005, 11:56 AM
martno1fan

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Trainer or Mustang?

hi if i were you id go out and buy a cheap aeleron electric plane to get used to aelerons theres loads to choose from.gws easy starter by all accounts is an easy to fly plane,but hey if you like the war bird types from what a mate told me about the easiest to fly is the gws corsair or the zero!!theyre both cheap ,foam built easy to repair and would be a good step up from the extreme.if you do crash em they fix in no time and you can just keep on trying!!!.the mustang in any form is a handfull as is the spitfire!!.but dont be put off by people telling you you cant learn to fly a glow plane IT IS VERRY POSSIBLE especially if youve been flying the extreme for a while.
the cheap foamy electrics are the best way to go i think though then once youve got the hang of the zero or corsair try the mustang you could buy all three planes for the price of a glow trainer!!.just move the motor and electrics from one to the other as you progress!!!.
beleive me the gws spitfire and mustang really shift and will give any glow plane a run for theyre money!!.if you can fly either of them you can fly anything!!!.