RCU Forums - View Single Post - How many park flyers have YOU seen?
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2005, 08:10 AM
P-51B
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: How many park flyers have YOU seen?

ORIGINAL: EASYTIGER

Yeah, I'm just wondering who answered "11 or more"...I'm sorry, it's just either a really daft interpretation of the question, or some alternate universe ....

Here in NYC, there is no flying allowed in Central Park, anyway!
Given that the past 90 days takes much of the country into cold and snowy weather, I imagine that it would be tough to get to more than 11...in those areas. Of course, the warmer weather portions probably see them year round. I answered 6-10 because that is what I had seen at that point. I

I asked for clarification of AMA club or not, since on any given parkflyer-friendly day I can drive by a couple of locations where some local park flyers gather, that is not an AMA club site, and see planes in the air.

How many people really notice whats going on in a park or school yard they may pass by, and how many fields are there that people don't pass on a daily basis?

Just because you don't pass by daily and see it doesn't mean it isn't happening. (If a tree falls in the woods...)

Of course, if isn't allowed or doesn't occur in NYC then surely it can't be taking place!