RCU Forums - View Single Post - WSN/Trumpeteer/Mitsuwaba Russian T-34 OverView!!!
Old 05-05-2005, 03:29 AM
2ohiomike

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: WSN/Trumpeteer/Mitsuwaba Russian T-34 OverView!!!

Tank duel, Toys east doesnt show any T-34's in stock under the heading WSN. Doesnt show where they would have them listed otherwise that i can see? I bought a Hen Long Tiger 1. Nice! A poor mans Tamiya i guess! Good enough for me! Deffinitely would like to get a RC T-34/76. Someday. I'm presently building a 1/6 scale Sherman M4A3 for the paintball battles seen at rctankcombat.com. Wont have scale track systems due to the rugged nature of that scenario. Building a 1/6 scale Deuce & 1/2 truck as well. I also have 4 of the Older Megatech/Hobbico/Ripmax, and whoever else was makeing them over the years, 1/20 scale MIAI tanks. Their the fast, poor detail versions. They have a bullet proof gearbox, track and electronics system though. My plan is to use these systems for several scratchbuild jobs. Regardless, untill i get my hands on a digital camera i wont be able to post anything here. Good luck with these T-34's. They look like a great alternative to the usual Tamiya offerings only available to those with a larger amount of deposable cash!