RCU Forums - View Single Post - Unofficial ALL TRUGGY THREAD.. Hotbodies, GS, MUGEN,Conversions.pix/Video
Old 05-06-2005, 06:37 AM
S T E V E

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Official ALL TRUGGY THREAD.. Hotbodies, GS, Conversions..etc...

ORIGINAL: crazychris7

I finally got myself to buy a few servos today for the LSRR. I got a new 645mg for my throttle (old 645 from the truck went to the savage) and a Ace Hobby/TTR ultra digital for the steering... .108 @ 180 oz... I dont think ill have probs with steering EVER AGAIN! this thing is NUTS! [X(] plus for under $100 ya cant lose. It has a alum heatsink and all, NICE servo, and performance is unreal. and of course, i didnt take a pic of it before i threw it in there but if you have someone locally that sells TTR stuff, ask them about it, its a great servo for the price... ill get some pics of it next time the trucks apart Heres some pics with the cut bwties and a comparison with reg and cut tires.. too bad the cut ones are on the offset wheels and the uncut are standard... the uncut ones are from danny beers truck, and the cut ones are from Bobby Tillmans truck RACE PROVEN

Chris
Nice coincidence. bought myself an LSP yesterday and later on that day went to the LHS to get the exact same servo's :P I have Hitec 945MG's on the throttle/braking with the Ace Hobby/TTR ultra digital on steering in the REVO and HYPER 7 but decided that for the LSP the 645MG is more than enough with the Ace Hobby/TTR ultra digital on steering.

yet to run the LSP. :P cant wait.

Steve.