RCU Forums - View Single Post - World Models 33% ultimate
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2005, 12:32 AM
dork_blaster
My Feedback: (14)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: World Models 33% ultimate

Ronbo - not sure I'd recommend this ship for IMAC (unless they're still giving bonus points for bipes, but I don't think so). In my opinion a better IMAC ship would be an Extra 300 or similar monoplane. Also, some or most of the new 33% ships are set up for canisters (this one isn't) and I do know that QUIET scores you some additional points now. I haven't wrung this plane out enough to give you a definitive, but if I had to say it right now, this moment... nope on IMAC. I do have to mention, and Chip says this a lot about bipes... nothing slows down like a bipe with flying wires on a downline, which can be a big help on a lot of maneuvers.

Smokey - 5600mAh on ignition??? You could probably fly 30 or 40 times before you need to recharge! I can smack the elevators with my rudder, is that enough throw? And no, I didn't have to add any weight (unless you count the cans which are 12ozs. heavier than the in-cowl mufflers).

Forgot to mention - the color difference between the paint on the cowl and the covering on the fuse is hardly noticeable in bright sunlight (I have the red scheme, I'll try to post some pictures when I can).

I'm going to have nightmares about flying wires...

Happy flying all!

DB