RCU Forums - View Single Post - E-FLIGHT BLADE CP
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2005, 07:12 AM
planefan1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default E-FLIGHT BLADE CP

Here we go with a new post,

Hope everyone will join this post, and we all can spread some helpful information. Just got my blade yesterday. Everything looks great. The manual is a little vague, not too much information, but then again, there is not too much to do to get it flying. I flew mine with the stock NiMh battery, and was surprised with the decent power. I did have to adjust my tail rotor. It wanted to pull majorly to the right. I also bought the "upgrade kit" but wont use it till later. I just wanted to have an extra set of blades, and extra motor sitting around. My LHS only has the upgrade in stock, no other parts, blades,etc. I would like to install the heat sinks, but have some questions. Has anyone else installed the upgrade, how do you install the heat sinks, there was no glue or anything included. I know there must be a special glue, to transfer the heat. I also bought the thunder power 11.1v, 1320 Li-poly battery. Have not used it yet.

Lets keep this post going, and we all should learn alot. So far, so good. Looks to be a decent copter for a beginner, as well as a fun sport copter for the pros.