RCU Forums - View Single Post - E-FLIGHT BLADE CP
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2005, 08:59 AM
bdavison
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: E-FLIGHT BLADE CP

DOH....I missed that sticker...sure enough there is a sticker on the box with the channel designation. Dont know how I missed that before.

Havent seen the carbon fiber blades yet, but I'll check that out. This thing would look awesome with some carbon up top to match the carbon stickers on the canopy.

You guys did real good with the canopy. It looks great. It looks awesome just sitting still, and even better flying.

I havent tried a tic-tok with it yet. Thats pushing my skills a little, but I have looped it (with the stock blades and stock motor none the less). Its a little wild, but completely controllable.
When I originally got it, I was a little concerned about the stock motor, but it works great. You dont need a brushless with this thing. It flys just fine like it is.

As far as the antenna goes, I think I will try the "wrapping around a straw" idea that has been posted around here lately. Im really surprised it works with the antenna wrapped around the skids like that. It works fine, but kinda makes me nervous.

My cat's eyes were practically bugging out of his head when he was watching it fly. I think he thought it was a jumbo sized canary.

Well, my batteries are almost charged, so Im off to go flying.