RCU Forums - View Single Post - Risk Takers?
Thread: Risk Takers?
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2005, 01:26 PM
crash99
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Risk Takers?

gow589

!QUOT!difference in risking your plane, and risking other people or their property!QUOT! There is no more risk. If the risk was there would be a item in the 2005 safety rules. In fact rule #9 was taken away. It must have been seen as a non issue rule.

I am not saying all 3D flyers are 100% safe. I have read where some fly over the pits. Now in saying that I have had to move from my spot in a fast moving action due to a non- 3D airplane was coming after me. So you can say maybe you should not have any flying over the runway except for take off and landing. But that would not have prevented any of my need to move from my flying spot.

Let the AMA address it. Or you can help make your club less RC friendly by making local rules against these flyers that are taking the thunder away from some. Me I will still try to increase my skill level and fly for the fun of it.

Show me the AMA reports on 3D flying accidents vs prop accidents. Hum ..................................... Let find out where we are on taking risks. I think you will fine out starting you glow or gas planes have the greater risks.

Crash99