RCU Forums - View Single Post - Gold Coast Pic's
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2005, 05:34 PM
MLaCoste
My Feedback: (15)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Gold Coast Pic's

First, I would like to thank my wife Cheryl, and my girls Shelby & Hailey for helping me out this weekend. This would not have run as smooth as it did without you guys. Next, to all of the Sacramento Red Barons members that did their typical outstanding job!

Thanks go out to this year's sponsors......TamJets, BVM, Vertical Hobbies.com & Artes Jets Gulf Coast. You guys are always great, and your sponsorship is greatly appreciated!

For what ever reason, the turn out was low this year. I was told that it was probably due to graduations, weddings, etcetera....... But, for all the guys that showed up........WE HAD A BLAST!!!! Nothing but wide open skies, and all the flying you wanted to do. And that's what we did, fly our butts off!

I would like to personally thank all the pilots that came out this weekend. You guys rock, and it was great to see you all again!

Team TamJets, thank you guys for once again supporting my event. Dave, what can I say......you're a nut case, and damn glad to call you a friend. Jimmy, great to finally meet the faceless teammate. We need to get together more often.

Gordon, great to finally meet you, and I will have an award specially made just for you!!!! Sad to say that you have definitely taken the title from me.......

Kenny, great to see you Jill, Kenny Jr., and Cameron. Awesome flying (as usual) with the Yellow F-15! See you guys soon!

Chris, Kevin, and the rest of Team Setting.....great to see you guys again! On to Fresno!

Everyone else that I've missed, good to see all of you again! Don't be strangers, let's get together informally and burn some kero!