RCU Forums - View Single Post - Risk Takers?
Thread: Risk Takers?
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2005, 02:59 AM
MikeMc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Risk Takers?

ORIGINAL: Hossfly

ORIGINAL: MikeMc

Can I get a listing? My kids are bored with stationary explosions.
You seem to think yourself rather cute and brilliant, so you can get a listing -- Look 'em up!
Even though that seems insulting when I have not insulted you I will explain... if for no other reason than to enterain myself. I would agree with that if I didn't know me, but what appears to be someone trying to act cute and brillant is actually someone that feels lost.

Seriously, I read this forum and some musicians forums which are 90% males under 20 years old and I've come to the conclusion that as men (not all hopefully) get older they become too vengful and are unwilling to change to come to agreement on anything. Nothing can be done to change someone else's opinion, and only anger and fighting can happens. So there's really no point in doing anything except goof about it.

Group A will always think anything that is not considdered "normal" by the majority is unsafe.
Group B will always think unlimitted freedom is everything and that group A is just control freaks.

Now no more serious speaking of things... set some planes on fire. Let's just be thankful I don't come around here very much anymore.