RCU Forums - View Single Post - MAAC - Whats the Problem?
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2005, 10:59 PM
Doug Burt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: MAAC - Whats the Problem?

When we start sniping at each other instead of being constructive leaves the whole organization with a position of being one that is disarray. By being open and having a positive discussion is a good thing...Trouble is I don't see that happening much after the first 5 or so posts. Because we're all passionate about our hobby/sport we take it personally and the sniping begins.

Don't try and kid yourself, I just re-read the past posts in this Forum and saw how long it took before it got personal. As for transparency as far as the organization sits I do believe that the information is there, its just a question of how deep you want to look to find it. Problem is most members don't want to have to do the work themselves and rely on the posts in Forums such as this, RCC and others including CEF for their information. Its easy to see how fast the issue can become clouded when no one actually has all the information at hand and personalities start to clash because one or the other doesn't see fit to accept another members point of view...

Doug