RCU Forums - View Single Post - TOC 30% FLAME YAK-build
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2005, 08:29 PM
Banche

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: TOC 30% FLAME YAK-build

Here is a quote from a guy that purchased the plane. It is from The Cirkus.

Here is the first of many pictures of the TOC 35% Yak that I built for Tailchaser. The first thing we did was put it together to see how everything fit, it was awesome. We both noticed that the wings, elevator stab, and cowl were light and fit perfect. This ARF was shipped in a large crate and each piece was packed safely with no damage. We could tell as soon as we had all the parts out of the crate and put together it was going to be easy and fun to build. I'll post more pictures soon.

He went on to say it was like Perfect!!!!!!!!

So get it---------Here is the link to the forum but keep in mind now they have Flame colored 35%ers--- even better!!!!

http://www.flyingcirkus.com/forum/m_..._3/key_/tm.htm

I have a couple of questions on mine. Does anybody have any experience with grapftec tailweels? in the pic below this setup for the 22lb tailweel from them kicks ***** but does it come with those springs and do you have to do anything other than screw it on there, what els do you have to purchase or does it come with everything in the picture????

Where can you get 3W fuel tanks, Theres a pic below and it is a real clean setup and I want a tank like that!!

Here are some more pics, mostly 35%

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Eb86657.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	140.1 KB
ID:	288013   Click image for larger version

Name:	Wr54271.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	22.6 KB
ID:	288014   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ou49842.jpg
Views:	10