RCU Forums - View Single Post - TOC 30% FLAME YAK-build
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2005, 09:24 AM
Banche

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: TOC 30% FLAME YAK-build

Mine arrived Wensday too!!!!!!!!!

Everything was top Notch and built Perfectly. There is nothing broke anywhere and I can not see how the plane could be built more perfectly. The fuse is very light and everything seems very strong and rigid too me.

The rudder and elevator surfaces are all sheeted and the front part of the wing is sheeted too. All the controles are prehinged with alot of hinges and I think it will be a sinch to glue on.

I am going to replace the tail weel and fuel tank. The tank is no bigger than the one on my Funtana 90 so I may get a little bigger one from 3W even though gas engines dont burn gas very fast. My Mvvs will need it. I also want to get a canister muffler for the Mvvs and put smoke on it but I dont know where too look or start. I need help on that.

Everything will be easy to mount inside the Fuse because there is soo much room and there are places for velcro raps and things to tie town the fuel tank!

I hate it that I dont have a digital camera but I will be getting one soon. and poost so many pictures you will be sick of them!!!!

Get this plane Stomper!!!! its awsome!!