RCU Forums - View Single Post - The MAAC Paradigm
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2005, 06:02 PM
Sharpy01
My Feedback: (12)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: The MAAC Paradigm

ORIGINAL: can773

You recall incorrectly.(a habit of late) I was on the other side of that one.
Please demonstrate how many incorrect recalls of late I have made...get off the personal crap and stick to the facts (I guess when you have none attacking the messenger is your only alternative).
It's quite simple Chad, your dumping stuff out as fact, when it's simply been made up to stir argument, not discussion.

ORIGINAL: can773

It is necessary because TC governs everything that flies, including our toys and we want to be in their back pocket when complaints or legislation is pointed in our direction. It wasn't that long ago the US "Homeland SEcurity" was considering banning/limiting RC aircraft in the States. The AMA, assisted by MAAC helped to educate the US senate to put the brakes on before things progressed too far. We need to know if anything like that is in the works.
I NEVER heard of this issue in this manner....and I did know about it. So if it was so serious as you claim please provide the necessary backing.....
Yep, young fella, there is much you don't know and I'm not in the habit of "making things up".

If you suspect my credibility, then don't believe it. You have that choice. If you don't think it's necessary to maintain close government contact where it counts, I suggest you are wrong, but that is your choice. THe examples are real if that helps in your decision.