RCU Forums - View Single Post - THE NEW CERMARK F-16 BUILD IT BETTER, STRONGER, AND FASTER!!!
Old 06-29-2005, 07:34 PM
lear31A
My Feedback: (123)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: THE NEW CERMARK F-16 BUILD IT BETTER, STRONGER, AND FASTER!!!

Well I flew it today for the first time and it went well. It was still a little nose heavy. It balanced out at about 7.5-8". The gear held up nicely even with the faster landing speed. The brakes worked flawlessly (nose wheel turning) with no tendency to tip over onto the nose and wing tip. Speed was impressive, not too fast. I chalk this up to the Master airscrew prop. It was bending and flexing and losing ALOT of efficiency. It will fly like a different airplane tomorrow with an APC prop. Rolls were extremely axial and it was very stable in all aspects of flight. I only flew it once and called it a day. I will stall,loop and experiment more tomorrow. I am VERY satisfied with this airplane! The area that it really shines is in the appearance! It looks sooo cool on short approach with nose up high, touching down on the mains with a slight bounce and holding the nose off. A true rush. It flies like a jet aerodynamically in the sence of loss of energy in the turns if too much elevator is applied. Once leveled off, it gets out of town. With the new 91FX running rich, the smoke trail adds to the overall experience.
BTW, it flies alot like the AKMODELS SU-27, only alot more elevator authority.