RCU Forums - View Single Post - The Badius Owners Club
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2005, 10:24 AM
carlf
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The Badius Owners Club

Grounded, 70 mph…. That is too much for me. I have also been looking for a way to move the servos out of the stock tray. I’ve been keeping my eyes open for a bracket or something. Doc’s method sounds easy enough.

With the 400T installed, I have had to add 7 quarters to in the nose to balance the CG. The servos in their stock position are behind the CG point. I’ve wanted to move them ahead of the CG point so I can eliminate or reduce some of the added weight. All of that should help the performance quite a bit, I think.

My poly wing that I’m using now has 2 reinforcement rods imbedded in it. One is from my first wing that broke in a crash. The rod looks like fiberglass to me. I peeled up the yellow tape to expose the one that is factory installed. Then I beveled a second channel into the wing’s foam directly behind the existing rod. Glued the second rod in and replaced the yellow tape. You can’t even tell it is there.
I recycled something else from the first wing … Thought someone would notice them in the photos I posted yesterday…. “The Decals”

Doc, Nice video library you have there. Since the rain is coming, I’ll be checking them out throughout the weekend, or I may be swimming! [sm=drowning.gif]