RCU Forums - View Single Post - Risk Takers?
Thread: Risk Takers?
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2005, 12:02 PM
crash99
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Risk Takers?

I will assume that you guys that have a well managed club have seen so much than I. It makes me think why are you having such unsafe flying? There must be a reason right?

Now I did go to an event a few weeks ago where there were 17 profile 3D airplanes hovering at the same time. No bumping, washing ect. No issues to report at all. But you guys have had unsafe flying at your locations. Maybe you need to look at your outlook on flying RC, Your skill level and how you train people to fly. Ask your self this. Are you a all year flyer. Can you take off and land with no issues. Can you see what your airplane is doing a 100 feet away?

Until you are ready to accept the facts, you can claim 3D and other type of flying is unsafe. The numbers do not lie. The AMA have the numbers. Accedents for 3D flyer is most likely the lowest.

Show off is being used left and right. Its not showing off, .................. Its flying to your skill level. I know you will never be able to grasp this fact but try to accept it.

Why a large club that has flyers from entry level to veteran flyers do not see your problems. Maybe it is you not the club members that you are playing CIO. Flying is fun. Ok now, I have let you in on the secret why we do not have you issues. Flying is fun.

Crash99