RCU Forums - View Single Post - Risk Takers?
Thread: Risk Takers?
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2005, 01:17 PM
crash99
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Risk Takers?

TT2,

Thank you for the nice words. McDDD and Gary was the outstanding flyers. But Thank You. I do not think most of these guy's can nor will get it. Dave should not have made the write up and if this was one of Dave's staff that wrote this for him they, they should have been fired.

But thats ok. Dave has prov-en that he is no longer among the RC flyer. We are all having to do more with less in these times. If Dave respected us flyers he, The one that is in charge would have the AMA do more with less.

No not Dave, He spends our money and calls on all that has been flying for more than a year BAD. TT2 got my point correctly. We are all bad if we show are skills to a less shilled pilot, We are really bad if we like 3D and show are skills to less skilled pilots.

Dave, Show us respect! Stop pushing the Anti 3D. Shoot, after reading your thoughts and seeing what the AMA is doing lately I would like to see a flyer to be elected prez for the AMA.

I know I could even do a better job than you in running such a spend spend spend AMA. I can say NO, we need to do more with less. Cut back just like our members. Stop sending out video's unless they order it. Cut back the fields at the AMA for now.

Crash99