RCU Forums - View Single Post - NQD Hydro
Thread: NQD Hydro
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2005, 02:13 AM
Crabstick

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: NQD Hydro

Hey Guys still having issues finding somewhere to host the video cause its 18mb, ill try make it smaller... tried the boat the other day on 14 cells 3000mah nimh, went ok but the rear wings are still catching water, i was looking at the 1/8's that have wings and the wings are thin and dont go lower than the deck, in actually planning to give my wings the chop tonight because even with the wings modded to give SOME hydrodynamics they still catch water and create tremendous drag.

measured my rear shoes tonight, ive added about 5mm to the rear of the ride shoes to give attack angle, im just heating up a knive right now to cut them crapper wings off!! hehe , plus i plan to paint my boat the same as the next 1/8 hydro i will get which is a 1997 yellow appian jeronimo, it doesnt have the wings ( i have a dumas miller american 1/8 currently but my girlfriend was moving the bed and the hydro, bed was leaning against wall, fell down, leg went through hydro!! wasnt happy at the time)

have you made any progress at all Sonnich ?? check my club forum i posted earlier as i have posted some wing mods pictures there

Cheers

Matt