RCU Forums - View Single Post - So there I was... (post your funny crash stories here)
Old 07-23-2005, 01:39 AM
RobinB66
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: So there I was... (post your funny crash stories here)

I remember my first crash when I was learning! I had a tiger trainer 40, Flying was fine but when I came in for the landing i flared too soon and what happened next would have been a pretty good comedy seen! The airplane hit the ground the first bounce removed the wing wich busted in half, the second bounce the fusalage busted in half, the third bounce the motor mount and motor came lose and was carrying the front of the plane with it the fourth bounce all was left was the motor and motor mount wich came rolling up too my feet and stopped just short of my foot about 6 inches. The aftermath was amazing, scattered wreckage everywhere on the runway. Theonly thing worse was the first time i tried flying my kadet senior with no instruction. It got about 30 feet of the ground tok a left turn and spiraled all the way down. All i saw when it hit was a great big explosion of balsa and florescent green and black goldberg ultracote!
Later Robin B!!!