RCU Forums - View Single Post - Bought R40 have questions
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2005, 03:38 AM
stanmart

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Bought R40 have questions

I think your right nitroaddict. I think i need to stick with the good brand names. I was thinking nova rossi. I want to buy something that is going to last awhile. I might go as high as 250 on a motor. Think im most definatly going to get a .12... The .15 in RealRace was too much speed for me. But the 12 was perfect. I was very fast with it. I will check out these other motors as well. Im eagerly awaiting this car. I cant wait to run it. I just got my old futaba back and its in near mint condition. Thing is old. Got it in 91 or 92. Im going to pm you and ask you some stuff about this radio. Maybe you can give a newbie nitro guy some good tips. Setups i have no clue about. Going to need some help. Gonna Do some research. Ive been running realrace G2 and am doing well with it. I got the parking lot stuff wired. Just have no clue about setting up the car though. Im sure its not excactly like the real thing but some preparation im sure will help me in Real Life racing.

Oh i got my old ROAR membership card from 13 years ago. LOL. Wonder if its still good? hehehe. Probably not.

That kissimmee track is bad to the bone by the way. I cant wait to run out there. I wonder if i can practice out there for free? Use to be able to at this oval i used to race at. If so im going to spend alot of time over there getting setups going.