RCU Forums - View Single Post - Extreme Flight 87" Yak 54 - Build & Fly
Old 07-25-2005, 03:26 PM
3D-Hooligan
My Feedback: (38)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Extreme Flight 87" Yak 54 - Build & Fly

What about the BME YAK?
ORIGINAL: Maudib

Without a doubt the QuiQue Yak is made by the same manufacturer.... not the same design persay, but using the same techniques like intricate laser cutting (even the cap strips are dovetail jointed)

The 102" HAS already been available but has since sold out... I have one... snicker snicker...

It comes with the same type of wingbags but has several differences... it uses pinned hinges and doesn't come with control arms for a couple off the bat. But defeinitely there is a tremendous amount of similarities.

That's why I got one... I know it will be some time before Chris gets his 107" out and I really wanted a 100cc Yak. (will still get a 107" though)

If there is anything to be said for the larger Yak, it's that it is not as fragile... since it is larger, thicker sheeting is used making it easier to grab hold of.

I wouldn't bet on anyone's ship date being reality with this manufacturer... QuiQue is sold out of his 72" and 102" and promised a 50cc version this summer.... well summer is almost over.

Without a doubt this manufacturer has themselves stretched thin and seemingly not filling much of anyone's orders....

One can ONLY hope that the EF 87" Yaks are being constructed (or almost finished) now and that THEN they start on QuiQue's 50cc and 100cc Yaks... If so, you had BETTER get 2 of the EF's if you can because it'll be spring before we see anything else.