RCU Forums - View Single Post - Scale TG-3A Short Kit
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2005, 07:05 PM
mmartin55

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Scale TG-3A Short Kit

Thanks for the kind words guys. I just stumbled across this thread. We are getting closer to releasing the Cherokee II kit with great input and assistance from David Smith... soon I hope since this will be an exciting model and is very unique and well designed...... The SA 1-30 kit is nearing completion to ship in the smaller 1:8 scale for micro tow and the quarter scale is close behind. We think Saito 300 or BME 50 for power and we have allowed room for the 32 oz. tank from Sullivan!

And the latest is we have gotten permission to kit Dick Graham's great 1980 Nats winning scale Piper Pawnee. Plans are scanned and work on parts starts in just a few weeks. Should be shipping by September. Same power options as the 1-30..... 108" of raw lifting power with 10 pounds of tootsie roll capacity desinged in.

My laser cutter is having difficulties with his health and the heat this week so I am a little later than anticipated on shipping several kits this week and last. Will throw in an instrument panel kit for those of you that have been most patient.

As always, thanks for your support, I appreciate your business,

Tom