RCU Forums - View Single Post - jamara pilatus turbo porter arf?
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2003, 03:46 PM
RickVB
My Feedback: (24)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default jamara pilatus turbo porter arf?

Originally posted by gjlazar
I just bought the jamara porter. It is a Jamra Blue and silver with 95in wingspan. I got it from EMA ion Texas and it came with no instructions at all. ... Alsoo what engine did you finally use? I was going to try a saito 72 4S.
I just received my Blue and Silver Jamara Pilatus, also from EAM. Did you get yours in a Jamara box? I got mine as loose parts in two plain boxes, with *lots* of packing material. Nothing broken though, but I won't know if anything's missing for a while since while I did recieve instructions, they're 100% in German, which I don't read. They're also Xerox copies, and real fuzzy ones at that. I don't see any pictures of the strut attachment, so I can't help you there. I've emailed EAM to ask about the English version, so we'll see if they come through.

Also, did your kit come with a blue tail, or white? And is the cowl white, or blue and silver (or were there blue and silver decals for it)? Their web site photo shows a blue tail and blue and silver cowl. Given they charge $30 extra for the blue and silver version, I feel this is unacceptable. Again, I emailed them about it, and we'll see what they say.

I was thinking of using an RCV 120SP in it. It looks like it would fit perfectly under the cowl.