RCU Forums - View Single Post - Is the AMA right for you-us?
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2005, 10:39 PM
Mode One

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is the AMA right for you-us?

On this forum, I see alot of debate over the cost vs benefit question of being a member of the AMA. Some espouse the view that the AMA does nothing for them, other then provide some insurance, which will only "kick in" in the event that their home owners insurance becomes "tapped out" after a catastophic incedence. This likelyhood certainly seems important to me! We live in a litigious society! Best of freinds may at some point end up sueing each other over much less then loss of life or bodly injury!

Are there other benefits which the AMA provides the model flyer? This is a question I want others to comment on, as opposed to me directing! I am a long time proponant of the AMA! I am a firm beliver in the benefits the AMA provides me as a member and feel that as far as cost is concerned, the cost vs benefit is much higher towards the benefit end! However, it is readily apparent that many of you are disatisfide with the AMA. Maybe we can have a rational discussion here, point out the benefits of being a member or decide that we need to redirect this orginazation to make it a better orginization!

Open descussions are great! Lets put RCU to use, here!

Mark DeSchane, AMA 59157
Park Rapids, MN