RCU Forums - View Single Post - Extreme Flight 87" Yak 54 - Build & Fly
Old 08-11-2005, 06:10 PM
flat spin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Extreme Flight 87" Yak 54 - Build & Fly

I am justing catching up here but i cannot believe that someone would not only lie about their U/C or Firewall comming off neglecting to mention the fact that some previous damage has taken place but then after taking advantage of Chris's generosity goes and posts a major structural failure indicating a weekness in design. Kick in the teeth man, why?

On a more positive note i just came back from a visit to good old Goergia where i met with Chris and co and where i also had the privelage of going up to Chattanooga for Blanes fly-in. What a great event, lovely planes, great flying and good people. Also met with Mr Flying Crazy who i would just like to say does earn his name and for anyone who thinks Chris tests his planes to the Extreme you wanna see this guy, great to watch. nice to meet you man.

Also speaking of privelages had the oportunity to fly the 107" and despite being nervous flying the only one of it's kind in the world it was awesome. Nothing dramaticaly different from the 87 but of course you get the added stability and reaction time of a bigger plane. I would also say that the power to weight is even greater than the 87. I can feel a new car comming on.

Shot some great video from Chattanooga so i'll have to get that edited and post it on here. Do Shocky's count