RCU Forums - View Single Post - V-Mar F-4 - First Opinion out of the box...
Old 08-18-2005, 10:12 PM
MadMike-Heli

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default V-Mar F-4 - First Opinion out of the box...

Hi guys, I bite the bullet - the V-Mar F-4 looked too nice I had to try it, it arrived today and I have to say, everyone bashes V-Mar and I know the so called reasons but I finally had a once over and it is a really nice bird. Exquisite detail, and not far from scale... - When matched with retracts its going to be quite the nice machine to fly. I plan on powering it with an OS .91FX

I'll keep you guys posted, I'm expecting the building to start next week sometime, I'll post pics as I'm building. My next machine is the Cermark F-16 that'll be my winter project. But guys, I'll say it again, what most people say about V-Mar after seeing myself with my own eyes, teh hardware sucks yes, but get past that, its a nice machine, the wood is good quality, the building is done well, and its great value at its price. This thing is HUGE - even with an OS .91 FX I'd say it might still be underpowered - a 60 on this would be a total dog...

Anyhow, just thought I'd give my two cents. The review I read online says it all, very very nice airplane...

MadMike-Heli