RCU Forums - View Single Post - Giant U-Can-Do 3D 1.20-1.60 ARF!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2005, 07:08 AM
BBriBro
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Giant U-Can-Do 3D 1.20-1.60 ARF!!!!!

ORIGINAL: Iflyit

Just wondering if you saw my video in the review as mine will harrier all the way to the ground.
Well, I can get it to harrier, but it just doesn't "lock in" like some other airplanes, which makes it hard to keep consistent and isn't very confidence inspiring, feels like you are always having to work it to keep it in the harrier. yes I saw the video, the harrier at about the 2:30 mark looks good, very steady and a high angle of attack, you're photo titled "harrier" isn't really in a harrier in my opinion, the wing is not stalled, and very low angle of attack. I make all my landings with a higher angle of attack than that, and it's still "flying" I carry a little power in the flare so the elevator is more effective, and you can really get the nose high without a hint of tip stalling. will yours "elevator" decent ? Mine won't pitch up enough unless I add power, and I have a ton of throw, I might have to move the CG back.

ORIGINAL: rtn9105

BBriBro, I see that you used the rear exaust zdz 40 with very good results, do you know if the side exaust zdz 40 would fit inside the cowl as well?
Sure the engine will fit, but the muffler won't.