RCU Forums - View Single Post - Zenoah G-62 or DA 50
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2005, 07:31 PM
Bob Laine
My Feedback: (91)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Zenoah G-62 or DA 50

This will be my final post on this thread. I still say that the correct answer to my original question is the Zenoah is the more powerful engine for that application. Now let me say this. If all I were flying were 20 lb airplanes, I would choose the DA every time if those were my only two choices. However, There are other engines that I would choose over either one of the fore mentioned. I don't need to name the engine I would choose. There are many on this site that no what my favorite engine is. The real fact is that it is hard to fault most any engine manufactured today. I'm from the old school when our choices were between Zenoah, Quadra, and kerowitz. That last name is spelled wrong but most of the old timers will know what I'm talking about. Engines are just like the radios we use today, The cheapest radio on the market today, is far more reliable and has more features than the most expensive years ago. I even include the "Kraft signature" radio that sold for 900.00. This thread has been fun but like all the other threads that pose one question, thirty more will be answered that have nothing to do with the original. But I will say this, IT'S BEEN FUN. hummm, What can I ask next.