RCU Forums - View Single Post - Zenoah G-62 or DA 50
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2005, 09:55 AM
HighRoller

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Zenoah G-62 or DA 50

Again I AM NOT DISPUTING THE QUALITY OF ZENOAH, I also do not dispute that you may stand behind your work, I am certain that you do. I will continue to state that Horizon says that the conversion voids the warranty on the engine. Now you may issue a engine warranty when you do the conversion stating that you will warranty any internal problems that may arise during the origional manufacturers warranty period. I don't understand how if the only cutting involved is the mount for the source coil on the front of the crankcase, where does the weight loss come from ? As for the carb issue you state G62s doesn't have the carb problem DA has, but refer to your post where you state that you replace a much better carb insulater block than the leaky stock part, HUMMMM........... conected to the carb ? I don't know. Any way the G 62 is a great engine, but so is the DA, and it is still a baby. I understand that you recieve income associated with the Zenoah engines, and must defend them at all cost, I feel that anyone should have the right to know what may void their warranty. I know many in the hobby that state that you are highly reputable, so to me that is not, nor has been in debate. The only debate I have is Manufacturers Warranty on my engine. No disrespect intended to you, Zenoah, or anyone else. God Bless, & this is my final post on the subject.