RCU Forums - View Single Post - Shun Da Piper Cub J3
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2005, 12:38 AM
htjoel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Shun Da Piper Cub J3

Welcome Patrick!

Lots of confusion right now about Shun Da or CCLee...If you want the right info email Giantsuntoys.com...He is an authorized Shun Da distributor, sells the J3 for about $81+S/H, and the nice thing is he flies too! He's more than happy to help and carries all the spare parts you could ever want for your Cub.

As to mods, I have been flying mine for 3 months stock and have been very happy with it. It's my second one, and if you have to ask, yes, I would definitely buy it again!

Shaun,
As promised, close-up pix of the receiver w/out case so you can see where antenna needs to be soldered to...also included 1 pic of my small fleet. As you can see, I no longer have a guest bedroom--I keep my planes in there because of Alex, my ridiculous orange tabby cat who is insanely jealous of them. He loves chewing on the foam[:@]!!! Heaven forbid I pay attention to anything in the house besides him!

Clockwise: Shun Da J3, ParkZone J3 (notice lack of dihedral on PZ Cub single piece wing), ParkFlyers Cessna 182, ParkZone Super Decathlon, and in the middle, the best $25 plane I ever bought, 2 motor, 2 channel 'AirBus 3000'...eBay can be a good thing every once in a while!

Enjoy,
Joel
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Wu59795.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	58.4 KB
ID:	322077   Click image for larger version

Name:	Sn41848.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	73.4 KB
ID:	322078   Click image for larger version

Name:	Yd82766.jpg