RCU Forums - View Single Post - NEW "HPI" 1/5 SCALE
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2005, 07:34 PM
icecreamslick
My Feedback: (9)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: NEW 1/5 SCALE

Turtleracing....

I tried...I really did. I read five pages of that forum, but I only heard from one guy who actually owns a large scale RC. He owns two FG MTs. ....and what was it that he said? Oh yeah, "I wish the engine was a 26 cc like my mt5s though." [X(] Oh no! He's a meany.....he is so negative toward HPI!!! Shame on him!

I can see why you posted that link though. Most of the posts were stuff like:

"looks much sleeker than the FG buggy and all of it's knock offs/variants."
"Looks FAR better than the Marder and Leopard buggies."
"All of the other buggies look like just pieces and parts thrown together to make something big"
"Dude! That looks awesome! That looks so much better than the Harms and FGs."

Well, that whole thread fits in really nicely with your point of view. The rest of us need to stop trying to suppress HPI, [X(] and jump onto the bandwagon. Far be it for anyone on the adult forum to have an opinion that does not reflect your own point of view. [] The entire thread was very positive and complimentary to HPI and their new buggy, and I'm sure that is just what you wanted to hear.

I think that the people on this forum, who posted comments and concerns about the design aspects of the HPI, were speaking as experienced, large-scale buggy owners. Most of the people that other thread have RC cars, but little or no experience with this scale. I think that makes all of the difference in the world.

You are right about one thing though. Those kids sure are positive about the HPI buggy...maybe when that one guy gets a job, he can work for HPI, too.