RCU Forums - View Single Post - IMAA District III Mini Fest -- September 9-11 -- Napoleon, OH
Old 09-15-2005, 08:00 PM
Galloping Ghost
My Feedback: (12)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: IMAA District III Mini Fest -- September 9-11 -- Napoleon, OH

Hi,

I am extremely proud of my fellow Thistledowns Flyers members for the job well done putting on the District 3 Mini fest and 25th Anniversary IMAA Fun Fly.

All the Thistledown members can be justifiably proud of a job well done, but I think special mention needs to be made for Dr. Jim Steinhurst. All year long, Mr. Steinhurst was in charge of keeping the field mowed and looking sharp. Sure he had help now and then, but more often than not, he and Dennis Cousino were out there mowing the field.

Jim was also in charge of the kitchen during the show, and he put in untold hours grilling burgers and hot dogs and keeping the pilots happy. Were it not for the efforts from people like Jim, this would have been just another show. Instead, it was a GREAT show!!!

Of course, there are many, many others who helped make this show a success, but I can't think of anyone who deserves more credit than Jim. (and Corky)

Thanks to all who attended,

Scott