RCU Forums - View Single Post - My beginner's plane - the Air Scout
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2005, 01:41 PM
shd3920

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: My beginner's plane - the Air Scout

LHS was closed when I got there [:@] so going back today. My Coverite fabric arrived last night [sm=thumbup.gif] so I am looking forward to getting this baby covered. Looking at the colors in front of me now I can see they are going to mesh together beautifully so long as I can cut out and place the tiger scripes neatly. All I need now is to get to the LHS and exchange the 8 oz tank with a 6 oz, get the engine mount for my .25, and get the control hookups for the pushrod ends - gonna go for the L-control links I guess - and I will have everything I need to get this baby finished. Looking forward to it. Would be real nice to find a tiger pilot to finish the theme, will continue to look for one that will fit.

Ripped out the permanently attached fueltank platform so I can get to the firewall and attach the bigger engine mount. Reconfigured the platform to be removable with a single bolt and blindnut.

Sorry for driving you nuts with all the sorries - LOL - Just had to add that in!!!!!!!!!

QUESTION: (what else is new huh ) Will the Windex method for attaching trim work with Coverite fabric?????