RCU Forums - View Single Post - Will Brison survive?
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2005, 04:21 PM
Bob Laine
My Feedback: (91)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Will Brison survive?

OK Guy's, This should close the door on the rumor mill. Now we've heard it from the horse's mouth and I for one am satisfied that even though some changes are going to be made at Brison, I don't beleive for one minute that a product as successful as Brison engines has been is going to just dry up and go away. Now I don't deny that I'm a big supporter of the "TAURUS," line of engines. But on the other hand, I have no problem with Brison engines. The fact is, since I've had no problems with Taurus engines, I see no need to change engine brands. But if I did, I guarentee you it would be Brison. When I made the statement that "Taurus," could take Brisons, place if they went out of business, that's just what I meant. "IF THEY WENT OUT OF BUSINESS." There are too many Guy's flying, and buying Brison engines for them to just fold up for good. I suspect that when they get all the wrinkles ironed out, that they'll be better than ever. After all, they won't be the first companey to leave the USA.