RCU Forums - View Single Post - Chris Chianelli
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2005, 09:33 AM
mirwin
My Feedback: (1)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Chris Chianelli

ORIGINAL: John Murdoch

I'll try to do this without flaming or upsetting anyone. Folks, my point is there is the somewhat free spirited lune out there trying to project the characteristics of the average modeler. Being a personality, he's subject to critisizm. I personally don't like the guy. So, I just don't watch it. If that's flaming or offends anyone, I'm sorry. Apparently, here, on RCU, you can't be critical of anything or anybody before a "moderator" decides what's appropriate or what isn't.

As far as the cop comment, I have the utmost respect for law enforcement. In fact, my son is an active employee of Las Vegas' finest. Cops have power, no two ways about it. But they also have to have a sense of understanding and common sense. What I was meaning is, I hope the moderators digest what's going on and let free speech, a basis of the American way, even here on RCU go, until someone steps out of bounds before using the power to take premature action or threats.

"Let's cut the negative response's and yes he is a registered member and deserves the respect that all of you would want."

Now come on. People were talking about his manicure and a "moderator" steps in. Well, in my opinion, that shouldn't be flaming/insulting anyone and I didn't think a "moderator" should have even been concerned with the comments being made. Now his hair is a different story!

Anyway, RCU is a great place to come, listen, learn and comment. I just commented. That's all.

This thread has gone way too long. Let's all concede that he got the "last word," and move on.