RCU Forums - View Single Post - FunAero S.E.5a build
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2005, 07:39 AM
Mindwarp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: FunAero S.E.5a build

Hehe - if you look at the last build post then you'll see that I'm not that successful at managing work, home and build at the same time. To tell the truth over the last month or so work's been so hard going that when I get home in the evening I've been putting the kids to bed then going to bed myself! Hopefully that'll change shortly once the piece of software I've been writing rolls out to production.

The wife and kids are out of the house this weekend so I had planned to build some more of the S.E.5a and get the thread going again. Unfortunately I managed to 'dumb thumbs' my Venture 60 into the runway from 3' up last weekend so now I have a new landing gear block to build and a wing rib to replace. I'll probably focus on that this weekend so that I can take the Venture up a few more times before the evil weather closes in (I live in Chicago - there's not much of the flying year left before five months of winter arrives!)

Anyway, thank's very much for the compliments. I'm glad that people have been enjoying the build thread, and as I said I hope to be getting it 'back on track' again soon.

Thanks,
Neil.