RCU Forums - View Single Post - need help on DD construction!!!
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2005, 09:21 AM
fly-guy-ty
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: need help on DD construction!!!

thanks guys, I found my firewall. I had all of the parts laid out over to the side of the plans and that peice slipped under the plans in a spot between peices of tape! boy these things have changed a bit since that last set of pictures that showed the modified mount. My model has a lot more holes laser cut into ribs#1. There is a slot for the rear fuel compartment bulkhead on mine, slots right behind rear spars for rear bulkhead, square holes in fuel compartment for throttle servo rails. Date on that picture says 2003. Nice to know there have been revisions. Oh, the motor mount on mine had a little square tab on the back of it and I had no idea what for. turns out there is a small bulkhead parallel to the fuel tank that the throttle servo rail sit on, this tab is to position this bulkhead and there is another slot in the rear fuel tank bulkhead for the other end of this top fit into. Pretty much have it finished now, just waiting for my servos to arrive to install and cover this thing. Thanks for the help.