RCU Forums - View Single Post - Corsair buffs and historic hunters........
Old 10-20-2005, 09:40 AM
D Bronk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Corsair buffs and historic hunters........

ORIGINAL: saramos

Dave,

Looks like the 6th photo you posted was taken at the same time of the photo that Alan posted. The plane is the same, the position is the same, the foreground and background are the same. Must have been several photos taken in sequence as he was preparing for a flight. You sure have done a lot of research!

Scott
Thanks Scott. Your right it .I would bet cash on that being shot in sequence ..Same thing with the 2 different corsairs, running through, the same puddle, on the same run-way, that I also posted in that set..That is why I`m sure there has to be more pics of "MARINES DREAM"too.probably in a private collection though..I find the fact, that someone, would keep those type of things hidden, for themselves..It`s so stupid,because ,,what alot of us are doing, with our models, is trying to preserve the history/memory, of these, planes/pilots.I think everyone knows, how easily a photo can be lost, or accidentally tossed away..It`s really a shame ,if/when ,those things happen...THATs the main reason I`m shareing what I can too..YOU CAN`T, TAKE IT, WITH YOU,WHEN YOU DIE!!!!! D.B.