RCU Forums - View Single Post - Less than 400' and way less than a Mile
Old 10-21-2005, 03:11 PM
GAGE308
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Less than 400' and way less than a Mile

Hey LVSPARK--
You have put together some nice videos...I'm fairly new to aerial photog, but it seems to have gathered all of my interest as of lately. Ive recently contracted with a Local Golf course to do Video "fly overs" of each of their Holes.to put them on their website for people to see...or to put into a production if they had a tournament...being able to get this done was at one time a FORTUNE...But Now with the RC Photography The response for this idea is HUGE..and It looks like I'll be able to actually make something out of this...ANYWAY at this time I have a cheap Rig(wireless 2.4 ghz swann) and Im making a patch antenna now..But Im using an Aiptek IS-DV DIgital Camcorder and getting pretty decent results. after I saw your Video (the one with the Grain elevator and 1 mile away) THAT Video just spakred so much Slow STick Interest it wasnt funny...LOL>.SO...LAst night I went out and BOught myself a Slow stick and Put it together...Ive Noticed On That same video (in front of the van) you had a Black and a red SS Sitting there. the VErtical Stabilizer wing just seems to look completely different than the one I have. Can I get that one anywhere? ANy suggestions or Links to info on SS MOds will be GREAT, and DId YOu Make the detachable TAilpiece when assembling yours?>,,,,Ive heard some people say not to do it...Is it for storage or transportation of something?...ok Dude....Thanks for any help or ideas you may lend...and keep up the good work. OH I checked out your website...pretty nice what type of camera are you using for those breathtaking Still Photos?

Take CAre
DV
Glen Burnie MD