RCU Forums - View Single Post - Less than 400' and way less than a Mile
Old 10-22-2005, 04:57 AM
lvspark

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Less than 400' and way less than a Mile

ORIGINAL: GAGE308

you had a Black and a red SS Sitting there. the VErtical Stabilizer wing just seems to look completely different than the one I have. Can I get that one anywhere? ANy suggestions or Links to info on SS MOds will be GREAT, and DId YOu Make the detachable TAilpiece when assembling yours?>,,,,Ive heard some people say not to do it...Is it for storage or transportation of something?...ok Dude....Thanks for any help or ideas you may lend...and keep up the good work. OH I checked out your website...pretty nice what type of camera are you using for those breathtaking Still Photos?
The tail feathers are made from 2mm coroplast. They are pretty light, and touch as nails. The black wing is from a Mt Models Magpie. I did not use the detach tail option.. It is for storage/transport, but weakens the airframe. If you plan to haul a load, do not use the plastic fuse coupler. The pics on my site were taken with a pocketcam X and a couple were with my olympus D-560. Both have a servo board hack for trigger and use BEC power.

Thanks for the link Dan, and Im glad you others enjoy the show..

Here is a couple pics from the olympus.. The construction site was yesterday, sunset.. and the river was today in the late afternoon.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Vt57920.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	113.9 KB
ID:	342222   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ez83645.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	156.9 KB
ID:	342223