RCU Forums - View Single Post - Here's all my "alloy" bits
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2005, 07:01 AM
jeepfreak1972

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Here's all my "alloy" bits

ORIGINAL: Canadian_RC

So the length of time I have been a member on this site dictates how much I know about metallurgy, and RC? Give me a freaking break. I am just trying to teach you guys the proper terms so that someone doesnt come on this site and read "alloy suspension arms" and think they are getting zinc-copper alloy (brass) arms painted silver. Anyone who reads this post and continues to refer to aluminum alloy as "alloy" is a retard. End of story.
This is the last thing I am going to say about this. You missed my point. It is not about the lenght of time equals what you know. It is how you are using what you know that is offensive to the people on here. You are new to this forum and look what you have started. All over a slang term that everone on here knows we mean aluminum parts for these cars. I want to get along with everyone and the way you went about it is not the way to do it. I am not a retard. When I graduated high school at age 18 I already was Michigan State certified in Diesel engine rebuilding, heavy duty gas engine rebuilding, automotive brake repair and automotive engine tune up. I went to a tech school for the last 2 yrs of high school. Now I work as a fabricator in a huge factory where we see more metal in a week than you will probably see in your life. I know what alloy means and I know I use it as slang. Deal with it. I'm not braging, just letting you know that you are not the only person on this forum that is intelligent. You know your craft. Good. We don't want it pushed in our faces. I will be the big man here and say than I am sorry for calling you a jackass and you should do the same to the rest of this forum for the dumbass and retard coments. I hope you do not treat your students like you have been treating us.