RCU Forums - View Single Post - BME 37% Ultimate
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2005, 06:29 AM
H. Wayne S
My Feedback: (18)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BME 37% Ultimate

Just added a BME 37% Ultimate to my hanger, I cannot believe they can sell this plane for $649.99. The quality is first rate, extremely well built, the parts fit perfect. Only small complaint was there is no manual with the plane, you have to download it off the BME site, but that was no problem, and the supplied flying wire set up.
Set it up with a DA-100, all JR 8611a servos. Maiden flight last week. Only got to fly it twice last week because the clevises on the flying wires kept breaking. Replaced all the flying wire and hardware with Du-Bro quick connect clevises with locks and flew it all day Saturday and Sunday.
I cannot even start to describe how this thing flyes, the only thing that comes to mind is WOW, Fantastic! I love it. Solid as a rock. Harrier- NO WING ROCK at all, Snaps are a thing of beauty, Rolls are quick and straight. Wonderfull plane.
I could not found a lot this plane on RCU, so I just thought I would let anyone that was considering it know, you will not regret it. It is one darn nice plane.