RCU Forums - View Single Post - PHOENIX MODELS F-20 TIGERSHARK ?
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2005, 09:26 PM
HaveBlue

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: PHOENIX MODELS F-20 TIGERSHARK ?

some nice planes at your club there Flip. Our club is way behind the times I dont think we have a web site, but I'm hopefully going to maiden the F20 this Sunday so I'll grab some snaps..we actually have a rather limited flying area, as we are right next to a jail on one side, train tracks on the opposite side and a university to the west which send down their site security every time we fly over the field thats between our run way and their buildings and the on the southside is the car park and spectature area.. I dont know how I will go when I get my whiplash and diamond dust going...I'm just glad I havent got a magnum yet as the magnum has a big turning circle and I dont think our field would be very accomdating... I'm rather envious of some of the sites I have seen people fly at here on RCU..I just love those dry lake beds with just miles of open space.

as for the F20 got the tail feathers in with all the linkages.. only thing left to do now is mount the engine, cowl throttle linkage and the L/G..so far lookin good for Sunday!

cheers