RCU Forums - View Single Post - ebay rc 1/10 car???
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2005, 03:39 AM
stanmart

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ebay rc 1/10 car???

ORIGINAL: vti-chris

Hi guys i was looking into on road nitro cars and there are some cheap 1/10 on ebay RTR for around $200,has anyone seen or tried one,or know anything about??
I do know that's it's the same company that makes the bazooka off road buggy.I know they are not top quality but then again paying $600-$700 for a good car is way out of my budjet!!!
Dont buy this car. Remember you get what you pay for. You pay a little and you will get a little. You want to race this car? Man i cant imagine getting much for 200 bucks. If you want a good car for a budget racer get an R40 or a TC3. Ya you will spend a bit more but you will be much happier.

R40 is about 250 brand new plus an engine and radio.

Remember most tracks will NOT let you race with an am radio. Im sure thats what that car comes with. You have to buy FM. Your lookin at about 500 to 600 bucks to get into a street racer brand new. Now id look for something used on ebay. You can probably find something good. Might be able to get into racing for about 400 to 500 to start with.

You need a car, radio, engine, glow ignitors, hump pack, charger for hump pack, gas, starter box if you get a tc3 or r40.

If your going to buy a budget car get some kind of HPI. Like an RS4 or something. Parts are plentiful.