RCU Forums - View Single Post - Ultrafly PC-9
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2005, 05:30 AM
BaldEagel

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: Ultrafly PC-9

Adam
See pic for instalation cut the stick mount 1 1/16" from the bulkhead make a ply disc to fit the radial mount and cut a slot in the top to match your stick in width and an additional 1/8" in depth, brace from the bottom I used two pieces of carbon rod epoxied into the foam at an angle (see pic) glue mount to the stick and brace's parrallel to the bulkhead, next carfully hold model vertical and place motor on the new bulkhead, place cowling in final position and centralise the motor in the front opening, remove cowling and mark position of the radial mount, you know how to do the rest, I hope, it takes longer to explain than it does to do it.
To enable a folding prop to be used you will need to bush the standard AXI prop driver, the one shewn in the pic is from a standard APC slow fly prop, use the original spinner, and "Bob is your preverbial uncle". sorry stupid English saying.
As to the availability of Solalight I can only suggest you use your own search engine in your local, it is available in England however, if you have a problem contact me and i'm sure we could work something out.
Mike

When I cam back from University I was ammased how much my parents had learnt.

I did not know my covering was so bad until I looked at the full size image on this post ah well time to get the heat gun/iron out.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Tr49215.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	50.5 KB
ID:	347509   Click image for larger version

Name:	Wu59799.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	18.1 KB
ID:	347510